Code of Conduct
The Service Bureau welcomes your child to the League Dances. To ensure a safe and enjoyable evening for all in attendance, our dancers are expected to abide by our Code of Conduct.
- An evite reminder will be sent a week before the dance. Please respond the Thursday before the dance.
- Dancers with two unexcused absences will not be invited back next year.
- Dancers must arrive promptly by 7:30pm and be picked up promptly at 9:00pm
- No cell phones or gum chewing
- Alcohol, drugs and smoking are forbidden; possession of the same will result in immediate dismissal. The parameters and consequences for improper conduct will be determined by and at the sole discretion of the Dance Committee.
- Rude or inappropriate behavior, destruction of property, orleaving the dance without permission will not be tolerated.
- The Saint Louis Service Bureau is not responsible for holding dancers accountable for improper conduct outside of our dances and not under our supervision.
- Girls wear simple party dresses and dress shoes. Please no strapless, no one shoulder and no cut out sleeves.
- Boys wear coat, tie, dress pants and dress shoes. (no cargo pants or athletic shoes)
If a dance is canceled, every attempt will be made to reschedule, however, no refunds can be given.